10minutelifestyle.org website, including all content, functions, materials, and information made available, is provided “as is’. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we make no representations or warranties of any kind for the content, any products or services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through our site or any linked site. Further, we disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. 10Minutlifestyle.org and its affiliates shall not be liable for the use of the website, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
If you believe any materials on the 10minutelifestyle.org website infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Statement that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All copyright notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org